Return to TT
North Ayrshire TT – Return to TT – Friday 4th Sept
NATTC will be back in action and return to limited club activity from this Friday 4th September at one of our newly secured venues, St Peters Church Hall in Ardrossan.
Club coaches / volunteers have been working hard over the past couple of weeks sorting out our return to table tennis. We have secured a number of venues where we have moved tables and equipment too. However, some remain shut for a few weeks and while they are in the process of re-opening, we will be using St Peters main hall starting with sessions running this Friday 4th Sept, Sat 5th, Sun 6th and Mon 7th.
– The main hall is perfect size and will hold 3 tables (5m x 10m court size) where 6 players can play at the same time. 1 coach will be in attendance who will not enter the playing area.
– Session times will be emailed to members tomorrow and people can contact Billy Main to book their session. Each session will be an hour and a half with 20 mins between sessions to clean the equipment and change over to the next slot.
– 2 players per court at one time and we will provide new balls for each session for each table.
– Cost will be £5 per session, with upfront online payment preferred. When booking sessions with Billy let him know if you intend to transfer online. Makes it so easy if people continue to use online payments.
– All TTS and Scottish Govt policy and procedures will be met with temperature check, hand sanitiser and register for each member’s details for track and trace on entry. Graeme Stevenston is our Covid Officer who has been doing risk assessments of venues and purchasing all relevant PPE equipment.
– Table Tennis Scotland – Ready to Return guidelines are available to read on their website on the link below which has all the procedures / policies we will be following. https://